Custom Fluidpower designs, manufacturers, installs, commissions and maintains Fluid Power systems and solutions for all applications anywhere in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Our Mackay branch currently has vacancy for a Stores Officer who will be directly involved in supporting workshop repairs and servicing of hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication equipment.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Professional and safe working environment.
- Positive team environment.
- Ongoing training and career development.
Skills and Experience:
- Assist team Leader to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Receipt, handle, storage and distribution of goods to maximise customer service and minimise total costs.
- Inspection of incoming goods to ensure goods received and stored are to original order and in good condition
- Monitor and investigate any inventory inaccuracy and implement steps to improve accuracy
- Identify opportunities to reduce operational costs
- Develop and maintain effective networks with customers, suppliers and industry colleagues and to display confidence when dealing with others
- Confidently use NetSuite and Google / Office programs
- Manage the communication between Engineering, Internal sales, External Sales, Workshop staff and Material Suppliers in relation to Warehouse issues
- Ensure you are fully aware of your WHS responsibilities
- Complete all documentation and tasks in line with policies and procedures of the Company Quality Management System
- To actively support the Company's WHS program by carrying out the necessary tasks as directed by the management team and/or the WHS representatives as outlined under Workplace Health and Safety legislation
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally and have excellent listening and negotiating skills
- Demonstrate and promote company values
- Maintains quality, efficiency and productivity levels
- Minimum 2 years experience in operational store position
- Understanding of supply chain principles and process
- Relationship building and any other customer service skills relevant to Supply Chain Management
- Well displayed skills in computer based store receivable/dispatch systems and Goggle/ Microsoft Office programs
- High risk work license - forklift
For more information on the company visit www.custom.com.au
Ready to take your next career step, send your written application along with resume, before 13th December 2023 to: