GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award,
taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment.
NAPA Auto Parts is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and newest name in automotive aftermarket parts. We’re on an exciting journey to revolutionise the Australian automotive aftermarket sector – and we’re accelerating! Our vast national network delivers solutions in: Trade, Industrial, wholesale and mining and is proudly supported by 90 years of industry expertise from our heritage brands including Ashdown-Ingram, Covs, Global Auto Spares and R&E Auto Parts.
Our industry leading team are looking for an experienced Storeperson or individual with picking/packing know-how to join us.
You will be someone who:
- Puts safety first! Our team prioritise safety, ensuring that we go home the way in which we arrived at work. You'll be proactive in keeping our warehouse presentable and safe.
- Takes pride in their work! Your key focus will be to accurately pick, pack and dispatch stock orders in a timely manner.
- Enjoys being part of a high performing team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
What we’re looking for:
- Previous warehouse experience with a focus on receivables and dispatching
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A Driver licence and forklift licence (advantageous)
- A Physical capacity to lift up to 20kg
- Commitment to safety and building strong working relationships
- Drive and a willingness to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Above all, passion to be the best and continually raise the standard!
Why our team loves working at NAPA:
- Competitive salary and generous incentives for outstanding performance.
- Genuine recognition via our values-based, REACH recognition program, offering real rewards
- We genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential and offer tailored ‘Napa Know How’ career opportunities linked to your personal development plan
- A company funded, professional uniform Team member discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific brands including NAPA, Repco, Sparesbox, and AMX
- Offers and discounts with external partners through our wellbeing program ‘Never Better’ including health services, events and much more!
- We are fiercely committed to creating an inclusive workplace and believe that we are strengthened by diversity. We value differences in backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and experiences
- Access to GPC’s exciting employee platform MOVE, unlocking amazing discounts at top retailers, business announcements, e-cards and our employee recognition program, plus so much more!
If you’re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with your customers, we’d love to hear from you! Click “Apply” now!
Former GPC team members welcome to apply.
To find out more about NAPA, please visit www.napaparts.com.au