ESS manages all aspects of large-scale accommodation facilities or “villages” for remote workers, providing the essential comforts such as a hot meal, a clean bed, freshly laundered workwear to health and wellness facilities for those working away from home.
We are seeking an experienced Storeperson with both warehousing experience and a current forklift license to join our team at Hail Creek Village, in Central Queensland on a 14/7 roster working 10 hour days.
This is a drive-in, drive-out role and you must have a current drivers license and reliable transport.
This is a physically demanding role that will see you on your feet for up to 10 hours per day.
- Maintaining upkeep of storerooms, ensuring clean and tidy
- Managing stock levels and ensuring products are rotated properly
- Receiving deliveries
- Placing orders
- Delivering and collecting goods when needed
- Operating forklift when required
- Receiving and dispatching linen
- Sorting linen
- Ensuring that all storage areas are kept clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Assisting in stocktaking procedures
- Completing defrost for Chefs as and when required
- Picking orders for Chefs as required
- Manual drivers licence preferable
- Forklift licence mandatory
- Minimum 1 year experience in Stores/Warehousing or similar
- The ability to work in extreme remote conditions
- Team player and be flexible to assist in all departments as and when required
- Physically fit and able to undertake a full Coal Board Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screen
What’s in it for you?
- Cost of medicals, inductions, training at our academy in Brisbane and uniforms covered by the company
- Work-life balance - 14/7 roster
- All meals and accommodation provided
- Opportunity for career progression in a global organisation
- Great Working Environment
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site-based benefits, and company discounts.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply now! Immediate starts available for the right candidate!