Remuneration/Benefit: 72k plus super
About the role:
This role will be responsible for the efficient running of the depot store by providing material requirements to ensure the safe and efficient running of Aurizon’s rollingstock. The successful applicant will be required to undertake general warehouse operation duties and ensure warehouse security is always maintained. In addition to being able to think both logically and methodically while striving for continuous improvement and has a strong focus on safe work practices.
- Working 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday (38 hour week)
- Performing routine inventory management processes, receiving, and dispatching stock and daily site operations
- Build, assemble and supply maintenance kits & picks as required
- Provide excellent service to various customers and stakeholders
- Conduct internal and vendor held stocktaking, inclusive of cycle counts
- Identification and rectification of catalogue and supply faults
- Assist with the maintenance of warehouse security, safe operating conditions and general housekeeping
- Operating a forklift to safely load, secure and unload materials for delivery vehicles and the use of an internal high reach forklift
- The successful applicant must hold a forklift licence and demonstrated operating experience (mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with stocktake and warehouse operations
- Competence in SAP Materials Management or equivalent
- Class 'C' Driver’s License
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Sound verbal communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a national portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles, and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard, and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers