Bunzl Australia & New Zealand is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We’re a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant, and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
About the role
You will be involved in:
- Pick & Pack orders ready for dispatch
- Replenishments, put-aways, loading & unloading trucks via forklift
- Following ALL on-site Safe Work Practices
- Interaction with our customers through face-to-face counter sales, phone, email, and other electronic means
- Valid LF Forklift Licence
- High Reach experience but not necessary (will train if needed)
- Background in Admin and Warehouse is an advantage
- Availability to commence ASAP
- Willingness to learn and develop existing skills
- Physically fit, keen on details, safety awareness
What’s on offer:
- Safe undercover Work Environment
- Permanent Employment
- Certificate III training in Warehouse logistics
- Career Progression
- $2000.00 Paid referral program for additional team members you can refer to the business
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No agencies please.