C&H Recruitment is proudly recruiting for a local CQ family business with more than 20 years of service.
With their head operations based out of Biloela, they service multiple mine sites in the Bowen Basin offering stemming solutions to mine site owners including Anglo American, Curragh, BMA, Glencore, and more.
Due to their outstanding service, they have won multiple contracts and are seeking Stemming Truck Operators. This role offers immediate starts, job security, and most importantly a company that values you as an employee offering major growth development opportunities and a team family culture.
As a Stemming Truck Operator your main duty will be to safely, accurately, and efficiently, deliver angular gravel into blast holes and other blast support activities
Ideal candidates will possess;
- DIDO role (preference to be given to candidates who reside in CQ region)
- 7/7 roster on dayshift
- Accommodation provided when on shift
- Maintain mine sites near the Glenden and Dysart region
- Options for casual temp to perm or directly permanent
- Excellent remuneration package
We encourage applicants of all levels to apply, including motivated HR truck drivers who are looking for a step into the mining industry. Our client is committed to choosing the right people and providing them with the upskilling necessary to be successful in this role.
- HR Truck License (restricted or unrestricted options)
- Standard 11 - or willingness to obtain
- Coal Board Medical (or ability to pass)
- RII conduct loader or skid steer operations - not essential but highly regarded
- Willingness to obtain and undergo police criminal history check/QLD explosive security clearance
These roles have immediate starts for the right person with shortlisting, interviews, and site meet/greets to happen promptly. Apply now as shortlisting will commence immediately upon your application. Please apply online or for further details contact Arlex via email at firstname.lastname@example.org