- Great opportunity, work in a fantastic team
- We help our people grow their careers
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
Fulton Hogan are currently looking to expand our Spray Seal team based in Gladstone as we start to build our team for upcoming works.
As part of this role, you will be required to work weekends and work away from home as required.
What we need from you?
- To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience;
- Hold a current HR or HC Licence
- Hold a current Dangerous Goods Licence
- Have relevant industry cards, e.g. Construction Induction Card
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Possess a strong commitment to safety
- Someone who enjoys an outdoor working environment
- While not essential, it is advantageous if you;
- Have previous experience in the industry/experience as a bitumen sprayer operator
- Are available for weekends, or to live and travel away from home as required
- Have licence(s) on mobile plant, eg roller or front end loader
- Spotters, First Aid; Traffic Control
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.