Fulton Hogan are currently looking to expand our Spray Seal team based in Gladstone as we start to build our team for upcoming works.
As part of this role, you will be required to work weekends and work away from home as required
- Hold a current HR or HC Licence
- Hold a current Dangerous Goods Licence
- Have relevant industry cards i.e. Construction Induction Card
- Possess a strong commitment to safety
- Thrive in an outdoor working environment
- Have previous experience in the industry/experience as a bitumen sprayer operator (advantageous)
- Have licence(s) for mobile plant, Spotters, First Aid, or Traffic Control (advantageous)
We build and maintain the critical infrastructure that connects communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. We know it is our Good Work culture which encourages ownership of our lives and our work that ensures the continual quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home.
If you've always wanted to be part of a seal team, apply now