Are you an experienced Speech Pathologist looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working with children, young adults, and their families to achieve goals and improve quality of life?
We are a family owned practice in The Range (Rockhampton), looking for certified practicing speech pathologist to grow with us and service the region.
About the role:
You will be offered a varied caseload of paediatrics and young adults (0-25), with the potential to tailor this to your preferences. We are seeking someone who can provide high quality evidence-based practice. Services will be provided in-clinic, or at school/kindy & home visits.
This is a permanent full-time or permanent part-time role (pay pro-rata), starting in April 2023.
What we will provide:
We commit to working with you on what you need for your career progression through mentorship and supervision from an experienced external speech pathologist of your choice. We are offering a generous allowance for annual professional development, as well as paid professional development days off.
You will be provided with a company computer or tablet (windows or Mac, your choice!), flexible working hours, generous pay, and all resources and assessments.
- Professional Development allowance.
- Paid professional development leave.
- Your choice of company computer or tablet.
- Travel allowance for out of clinic appointments.
- Access to rural and regional professional development grants (up to $10,000/year).
- Family friendly workplace and flexible hours.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology or similar (e.g. Graduate Entry Master's Program).
- Certified Practising registration with Speech Pathology Australia.
- 2 years practical experience preferred.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your resume, with a cover letter, to email@example.com.