RAMOS & CO LAWYERS
We are an established generalist service law firm Gladstone Queensland servicing throughout Queensland and Intestate.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to guiding our clients in every step towards their success.
Our Office is situated on the main street in the Gladstone CBD and in close proximity to the Gladstone Courthouse, Police Station, Restaurants, and other Offices.
We support work/life balance and flexible working arrangements.
We are currently offering a full time position for a person to join our firm as a Solicitor.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate diploma of legal practice
- At least 6 months Post Admission Experience in Crime and Family Law
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare and organise different types of legal matters
- Work in the fields of Domestic Violence, Family Law and Criminal Law
- Represent clients in court (Magistrates Court, District Court, Children's Court, Children's Court of Queensland, Supreme Court, Appeal Courts, Federal Circuit and Family Law Court)
- Draft of legal documents
- Legal Research
- Case Law Research
- To efficiently use different Legal softwares such as Leap, ByLawyers, and PEXA
The position requires:-
- An understanding of LEAP Legal Software System or Similar
- Bachelor of Laws and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Has 6 months post admission experience in Criminal Law.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Training and resources will be provided for the following:-
- Legal Aid Portal
- PEXA System
- LEAP System
To apply, please send your cv with a covering letter to: email@example.com.