- Saddle up for your next journey with a focus on Agri SME customers
- Utilise your passion for making an impact to our diverse and complex customers
- Gain valuable real-life experience & insights in the Banking & Finance Industry
Based in Rockhampton, one of the big 4 are looking for their next Jnr/Snr Agribusiness Banking Manager to join their team and manage their impressive Agribusiness portfolios! You will be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse and dynamic agriculture industries. The unique role covers all aspects of the supply chain from farm to plate, including post farm-gate operations culminating with relationships with Australia's leading exporters. You will have the opportunity to work with Australia's leading agriculture financial service providers, collaborating with experienced support, working closely with a dedicated Agribusiness Manager to achieve real outcomes for our customers.
Expertise delivering on key responsibility:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of key Corporate AgriBusiness Banking customers and Referral partners.
- Identify new farming and post gate Agribusiness and referral opportunities & establish, develop and utilise networks of internal and external contacts
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business
- Maintain and enhance the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Implement initiatives to develop customer growth in the local market
- Implement complex strategies, analysing annual Cash flows and financial statements for relationship growth.
- Personally sanction lending within own Delegated Lending authorities
- Prepare and submit for approval lending proposals outside own authorities with full justification for recommendations, including obtaining and analysing industry information.
Role Knowledge and Technical Competencies
- You are a highly experienced relationship manager with a degree and/or post-graduate professional qualification (generally CA, PY, ACCA, MBA, CIB)
- You are likely to have experience within the Australian Agriculture space with a degree of credit assessment experience
- Extensive experience in relation to the specific segment of operation with a comprehensive understanding of Agribusiness including commercial practices inclusive of post farm-gate.
- Highlighting significant emphasis on customer growth, lending, credit assessment and control experience required.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert and may result in the advertisement closing early, so get your application in!
If this is an opportunity for you please reach out for a confidential chat, email email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.