Consolidated is a progressive engineering, plastics and products designer, manufacturer and supplier based out of a brand-new state-of-the-art facility in Paget, Mackay. Our well-established business is entering an exciting growth phase in our 30-plus year history and we are seeking suitably qualified and experienced candidates to join our friendly team.
Site Works - Tradesperson/ Concreter/ Renderer/ Experienced Labourer
These are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Trade qualification highly regarded
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Hardworking, can do attitude
- Commitment to quality and pride in your work
- A responsible approach to safety
- Hold a valid Queensland driver’s license
- Hold a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical, or be able to obtain one
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- COVID double vaccinated preferred
- Be prepared to work away from home for short periods, 1 to 2 weeks at a time
- Be an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
Experience working on coal and/or sugar industry sites will be highly regarded
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Predominantly site-based work supported by our experienced team
- Variety of different work
- Opportunities for personal development for all employees
Interested? Apply via SEEK or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org