Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,500 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works. Monadelphous has been a part of the Central Queensland community for over 15 years, providing vital jobs to locals and those who consider Gladstone home.
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manger join our team in a permanent capacity, working on a site-based role in Gladstone.
This position is local residents only - candidates must be local or willing to relocate to the area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Supervisors across multiple work fronts and multiple disciplines including subcontractor Supervision
- Execute field works to plan, adjusting resourcing in line with schedule and milestone priorities
- Liaise with the Planner to provide accurate daily updates of progress
- Monitor and ensure work is completed within the controls defined in the work pack
- Manage daily planned work changes
- Complete final work sign-off verifying completion of the executed works
- Review and manage performance of subcontractors
- Monitor and audit quality compliance
- Provide continuous guidance to Supervisors and monitor progress
- Show outstanding leadership and commitment to HSE and Quality
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Strong Mechanical background is highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising trade qualified supervisors
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fields of Mechanical, Piping and SMP
- Experience delivering Maintenance / Industrial projects (preferred)
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Strong, clear written and technical skills
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safe working environment
- An innovative approach to problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way.
We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.