Working closely with Project Manager the Site Manager is responsible for the successful completion and delivery of project work on site, managing onsite workers, personnel and contractors, and the day-to-day aspects of onsite construction
You will have:
- Site Management of the Construction Phase of Projects, ensuring all processes are adhered to, efficient and effective work practices and QA system compliance.
- Provide strong and empowering leadership to Site Teams, providing motivation and a focus on outcomes and quality. Provide training, mentoring, support and consulting to Site Team staff.
- Provide timely and professional advice to the Project Manager, keeping them well informed of progress onsite. Provide weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Issue tenders for subcontracted onsite work, select and engage subcontractor, manage the subcontractor relationship, and effectively manage onsite sub-contractors.
- Conduct site audits covering areas critical to effective site management
- Ensure the smooth running of projects and other initiatives through appropriate processes, risk management and management skills.
- Proactively ensure the project management processes and procedures are constantly improved to eliminate inefficiencies and shorten cycle time.
- Manage the site related project budgets, reporting monthly or as required to the Manager on project progress and budget status
- Relevant engineering or electrical trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated good safety record and knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety.
- Valid Driver’s License
- OHS Construction Induction Card
- High level customer relationship management and interpersonal skills.
This is a senior level role with an exciting and leading engineering, construction and project management organisation. If this is of interest to you and you would like to discuss in more depth please send your CV to oliver.cumiskey@JDRossEnergy.com