About the company:
- New substation construction project in QLD (Gladstone)
- Site based role with the support of an experienced project team
- Forecasted 5 month completion date + further HV projects
Intro Recruitment has partnered with a large electrical infrastructure company that specialises in overhead powerlines and underground power distribution systems throughout Australia.
About the role & project:
This is a greenfield substation construction project out of Gladstone that requires a dedicated Site Manager for the duration of the project (approximately 5 months). This will suit a substation electrician come supervisor or an electrical engineer who transitioned into site management to oversee all construction and commissioning works. The substation will have a 275kv transmission line coming in and will have 33kv cables heading out.
What we need from you:
What’s in it for you?
- Previous experience in HV substations
- Trade or Tertiary qualified (electrical)
- Experience supervising or managing teams/contractors
- Provide technical support & guidance to your team
- Manage day-to-day operations in a live environment
- Execute project work plans and any revisions required
- Work in cohesion with the engineering and project teams
- Operational decision-making and prioritising critical works
- Promote and implement all health and safety strategies
- Coordinate materials, deliveries and logistics
- Oversee the quality of workmanship and provide project reporting
- Permanent employment with a reputable business
- Great salary, $150K + Super
- A continuation of electrical HV projects in QLD
- 10 hour days
- LAHA is on offer if you don’t live locally
- Travel is on offer if you don’t live locally
- Roster options to best suit your personal commitments
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to move forward within the power industry, please apply now or call Jesse Egerton for more information.
Consultant: Jesse Egerton