Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive remuneration + discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles, and retail brands
- Assist in our asset renewal journey
- Supportive, engaged leadership
- Committed succession planning
About the role:
In this Site Engineer role, you will continue to build upon your Graduate Engineering foundation within our Civil Infrastructure section. Working a 50/50 mix of field and office work, this role will see you develop your project management skills as you are exposed to Civil Renewal projects throughout the CQCN (Central QLD Coal Network). Planning and executing works such as asset renewals and third-party projects, you will work closely with the Senior Supervisor and other stakeholders to scope out the project and see it through to completion.
- Support delivery of rail projects through initiation, execution and closeout stages by working within the PMBOK framework
- Develop construction and asset management methodologies in consultation with our construction, design and asset management teams.
- Plan, schedule, procure and coordinate construction and support resources and materials to meet project deadlines along with client requirements.
- Develop cost estimates, resource requirements, activity programs, cash flow projections and communicate these to staff and management.
- Prepare, review and amend management plans, risk assessments and inspections to support delivery teams to ensure WHS compliance & excellence on all projects.
- Oversee site construction works, carry out inspections and manage site quality assurance documentation
- Coordinate change management process for scope, cost, time and all other relevant aspects to construction projects.
We are seeking a qualified Civil Engineer who has ideally completed a Graduate role and is looking to expand their exposure. Highly motivated and keen to learn, you will show enthusiasm in your approach to work. Working with Senior Engineers, who are keen to share their knowledge, you will take this opportunity and make it your own.
Just as important, we are looking for someone who is keen to make Rockhampton home. Nestled in the heart of CQ, Rocky has plenty to offer including great sporting, newly redeveloped Riverbank precinct and premium dining. Find out more here!
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we believe in mentoring our Engineers to develop and guide your career to ensure you are fulfilled and engaged every step of the way. Development programs such as Leading for Results and Leading for Safety will build your capability into becoming a well-rounded Aurizon employee.
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
For more information on this position (reference 89084), please contact Katie at email@example.com