Based in Gladstone, our client is comprised of an experienced team of dedicated employees with competencies across all aspects of Civil and Building Construction. The team is proud of its successful delivery of the diverse portfolio of works through continuous innovation with strong focus on client and stake-holder requirements, without compromise to safety, environment, or quality of the product.
About The Role
Our client is seeking experienced Civil Construction Site/Project Engineer to join their team in Gladstone.
The successful candidate must have civil experience in roads and bridges, be a team player and needs to have extensive knowledge of TMR and CMDG specifications.
- Based in Gladstone
- Immediate commencement
- Employment Type – Permanent Full Time
- Monday – Friday
- Implementation, monitoring, reporting and capture of HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality), requirements
- Understand Construction Program and report progress of the works
- Working with and following direction of Project management personnel
- Co-ordination of the works with Site Supervising personnel
- Identification of variation of scope of works
- Measurement and Quantification of works prior to, during and following execution
- Understanding the scope of works, technical specifications and requirements for the successful delivery of a project
- Development of Inspection Test Plans and quality documentation for the delivery of a project
- Formal Qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Hold a White / Blue Industry Induction Card
All applicants must submit a Resume outlining qualifications and current work experience.
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Wendy Hannan for a confidential discussion on 0456 805 478 or firstname.lastname@example.org