- Development opportunity to grow with the business
- Monday to Friday (40 Hours p/wk)
- Mackay based role with some travel required
- Permanent Contract
Wilson Mining is a market leader in cavity fill, strata consolidation and ventilation control devices and has been delivering specialist contracting services for over 25 years to the Australian coal mining sector and more recently has diversified into hard rock mining. Acquired by the Mastermyne Group in 2019, Wilson Mining are part of a Group of Companies that are made up of people who share a set of old-fashioned values we call The Mastermyne Way. “Our Way” adds value for our employees, clients, communities, and shareholders. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours. We seek applicants who want to work hard to maintain the quality standards that we have set, think beyond traditional limits, and collaborate with others to transform our business and our industry.
Due to continued growth, we are now seeking experienced Site Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the NSW Operations Coordinators, working alongside a close-knit team. The position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to travel to new mine sites in both coal and hard rock with interstate travel involved. The successful candidate will undergo a training program to learn about our pumping system and standards.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Accounts receivable, debtor management, invoicing;
- Accommodation bookings;
- Payroll and processing site timesheets;
- Some training and compliance administration as required.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, driven and flexible. Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in our business, and we only seek people aligned with these same values.
- Finance administration experience
- Prior site-based administration experience desirable
- Strong Microsoft Excel & accounting software skills
- Ability to problem solve, identify concerns and escalate in a timely manner
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and expectations
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 Statement of Attainment desirable
If you seek interesting, challenging and rewarding projects along with the chance to join an employer that values hard work, loyalty and commitment then apply now online. A great attitude, work ethic and teamwork is paramount, everything else can be trained. Apply online now, if you have further queries, please contact Fiona Masters Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0407.