- ASX 100 global commercial explosives company
- Excellent career development opportunities, competitive salary and benefits
- Monday to Friday 38 Hour week - Curragh Site (Blackwater Location)
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is an ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations, and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
Dyno Nobel is the market leader in North America - the largest explosives market in the world - and the second largest supplier in Australia - the third largest explosives market in the world.
Due to continued growth within the organisation Dyno Nobel is currently a seeking a Maintenance Administration Assistant to provide maintenance support to our Curragh mine site.
About the Role
The successful candidate will provide administrative services for South Central Area Maintenance team conducted in a timely and accurate and auditable manner aligned with the IPL maintenance management standard. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring DNAP assets are maintained according to Dyno Nobel standards including monthly inspections and reporting. You will maintain strong working relationships in a safe and productive work environment and demonstrate the ability to autonomously plan and execute maintenance activities to a high standard. It is expected that the candidate will live local to the region.
Your excellent administration, organisational and interpersonal skills will see you thrive in this autonomous role. Your problem solving skills and ability to use initiative in a professional manner will be paramount. You will have a strong focus on teamwork and continuous improvement, together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- 4 years Office Administration experience
- Preferably certificate 3 business administration
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- High level of numeric skills
- CMMS experience - SAP advantageous
- Mechanical parts interpretation or warehousing experience advantageous
- Have the ability to obtain Qld Security Clearance Card
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the capability to work in a team environment
- Resourceful, self-motivated and efficient
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills, and ability to prioritise duties
- The ability to follow instructions, set and embed processes
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Strong focus and leadership on all facets of Health, Safety and Environment
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect,
- An above market attractive salary package is offered,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Confidential employee assistance program, and
- Mental Health and Well-being program.
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.