About the Role:
WorkPac are currently seeking 2 experienced Site Administrators for a 12-month duration. This role will be on a Monday to Friday roster (with the option of having a flex day every second Friday, 9-day fortnight) and will be responsible for general administration duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use of SAP
- Generating calendar Invites
- Completing meeting minutes
- Booking and scheduling travel and accommodation
- Use of SharePoint
- Assisting with Production, Maintenance, CHPP administration duties
- General administration duties as required
- Must have a minimum of 6 months mine experience
- Experience in a Site Administration role
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound work history
- Current Standard 11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical - conducted within 2 years
- Strong attention to detail
- Current C class drivers licence
- Full working rights in Australia
Job Reference Number: 7396J202233980
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Principal Consultant: Brooklyn Patroni on (07) 4969 4747 or quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.