- $51 an hour single-skilled
- Ongoing opportunity, be part of the WorkPac family. Monthly production bonus
- Closest Mine to Brisbane that offers a 7/7 roster
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client produces and exports the highest quality hard coking coal, which is used in steel production for critical building and infrastructure around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be working as a Rear Dump Truck Operator within a Coal Mining environment.
You will be required to work a 7&7 Day Shift/ Night Shift roster.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to operate Rear Dump Trucks such as CAT 797 Haul Trucks. You will be competent on this equipment and have experience from a Mining setting.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous mining experience operating Dump Trucks within a Coal Mining Setting such as Komatsu 730 or CAT 793 Haul Trucks.
- You will need to have obtained a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical within last 2 years or be willing to attain this.
- SSE signed skills list, Current Drivers Licence & right to work in Australia
Immediate start with WorkPac, commencing with an industry leading company
Competitive market pay rates – upwards of $51 an hour depending on skill level
Monthly production bonus (based on performance)
Camp and Meals provided or if local a weekly rental subsidy is available
Job Security, Opportunities for permanent conversion with WorkPac
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities. WorkPac is a company that values Inclusion and Diversity as well as career progression.
Lauren Catalano - 07 3715 2067
Job Reference Number: 7396J202232654
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.