We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, in a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are seeking applications from highly experienced and motivated trade qualified Riggers to work in various coal mines throughout the Bowen Basin. Join our Mining East Shutdown and Outages team! Offering you a work/life balance, as once successfully onboarded our Workforce Planning team build strong relationships with you and keep you informed about all upcoming scopes of work, and you select what contracts suit your current lifestyle! In addition to our ongoing outages, UGL Mining have secured multiple shutdowns across the Bowen Basin for 2022! AND WE NEED YOU!!
All Maintenance Outages and Shutdown roles include accommodation and meals, and major Shutdown engagements include a mobilisation and demobilisation payment from approved points of hire. Offering you the flexibility to make your way to site either FIFO/DIDO… (Hot air balloon if you wish?!).
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- HRWL – RB/RI/RA
- Previous Mining experience
- Current Coal Board Medical - preferred
- Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction – Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS202D Enter Confined Space – Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights – Certificate of Attainment
- MSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmospheres - Certificate of Attainment
- High regard for Safety
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Given the nature of these positions, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may be an inherent requirement of these roles.
What we offer
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation allowance for travel from approved point of hire (Shutdowns only- does not apply to outages)
- Site based accommodation, and meals.
- Competitive hourly rates $$$
- Casual positions with job flexibility (Permanent opportunities for the right candidate)
- Experienced Leadership Team
- Strong safety culture
- Challenging and fast past roles across multiple mine sites.
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident, you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button. For your application to be considered please ensure that you register your complete profile in full when applying on the third-party website that you are directed to.