WHO WE ARE
Enaex is a world leader in the production of industrial-grade ammonium nitrate and the most important provider of integrated rock fragmentation services in Chile and Latin America and has a broad international presence operating and exporting explosives to more than 40 countries globally.
Enaex Australia has more than 20 years of experience in blasting services in both open-pit and underground mining, operating nationally across Australia, where it provides services across multiple commodities including iron ore, gold and coal. The company services the market with a fleet of Mobile Processing Units, five state-of-the-art emulsion-manufacturing facilities and a 200-strong workforce. Enaex Australia is part of Enaex S.A. (“Enaex”), a subsidiary of the Sigdo Koppers Group.
Due to growth opportunities within our business, we are currently seeking experienced Shotfirers and MPU Operators to join our newly formed Enaex Xpress Team.
Reporting to the supervisor, you will work as part of this highly skilled team and will be deployed to opportunities at numerous sites across the East Coast of Australia.
Our Xpress team are our frontline ambassadors demonstrating our Values by prioritising Life, advocating for our Customers, pursuing Excellence and being Entrepreneurial and Innovative. You will be supported by a highly skilled and inclusive team working towards a common purpose.
- Unwavering commitment to safety and efficiency
- Ability to work well within a team and unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility is a must – no two days will be the same!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Previous experience working in the mining or drill & blast industries
- Previous experience handling dangerous goods desired
- Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Recent Coal Board Medical and/or NSW Order 43 or willing to obtain
- Current HR or MR class licence
- QLD Shotfirer’s ticket and/or NSW Shotfirer’s ticket (For shotfirers)
- National Police Clearance (Less than 3 months old or willing to obtain)
- QLD Security Clearance for handling explosives and/or NSW Security Clearance
- Experience using both Non-Electric and Electronic Blasting Systems would be preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 8/6 roster – flexibility is required depending on the projects being worked on at the time
- Generous remuneration package for the right applicants
- Supportive, friendly team and a great working environment
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Private health insurance discounts (Bupa, Medibank, nib)
- Novated leasing and deals on Ford vehicles
- Flight Centre discounts and benefits for your next holiday!
- Access to a variety of wellbeing resources through our EAP service provider, LifeWorks (including exclusive offers to retailers and brands!)
For further information, please email email@example.com.
Please note: You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.