We Are Aeris
Our name ‘Aeris’ comes from the Latin word for copper, which is where our story began. We are an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company with copper and gold operations in Australia. Our expanding portfolio, development projects, and exploration prospects make Aeris an exciting, growing company.
Our strategy is clear, and we are committed to growth.
We are focused. We know where we are going, and we need you to help us get there.
We are ambitious. Through production, exploration, and acquisition.
We are one team. We live our values and do what we say we are going to do.
We want you to be part of our success
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the following attributes are essential to this role
- Previous experience working in an underground Shotcrete Operator position
- Machine use and maintenance, specifically keeping the machine clean and concrete free
- Applying shotcrete at approximately 30-50 cubic metres a shift to incycle headings??
- Experience of paste bulkhead walls and vent walls
- Competently Rehab assorted areas of the mine
- Demonstrated experience and productive operation of the shotcrete machine
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences (RPL's)
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police clearance
- Be self-motivating and have a positive attitude
- High levels of safety compliance and leadership
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical, D & A and functional test
- Able to demonstrate a strong commitment to lead and foster the development of a positive safety culture to improve standards
Cracow is an Underground Gold Operation located about 3 hours’ drive from Bundaberg, Rockhampton, and Hervey Bay. Employing 220 people, Cracow is forecast to produce 65,000 ounces of gold in FY2022.
Our family-friendly DIDO/FIFO roster offers a genuine work life balance, on site there is comfortable company provided accommodation and meals, small shop, and gym. DIDO employees must be located within 4 hours drive of site for fatigue management purposes.
Our flat and open organisational structure offers our employees the opportunity to have a real and direct impact on performance and affect change daily.
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please click APPLY to lodge your application.