At Guzman y Gomez Mexican Kitchen, our mission has always been to reinvent fast-food. We’re Australia’s only fast-food restaurant to be 100% clean, meaning there are no added preservatives, artificial flavours, added colours or unacceptable additives in our food. We’re incredibly proud of our amazing people, and the unique way we celebrate Mexican culture in everything we do.
The Shift Leader is responsible for effectively leading the team during specific periods of trade and motivating and engaging the team on shift, by championing our food safety and food quality standards. You will be leading the team through busy service periods, crew training and proactively improving guest experience.
We appreciate experience comes in many shapes and sizes, what we mean specifically is;
- Experience leading or supervising a team within a busy environment
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Completed or willingness to complete Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Completed or willingness to undertake Responsible Service of Alcohol course
These are just some of the benefits that come with working at GYG:
- Free uniform
- Flexible work hours
- Crew team building activities and competitions
- Discounted meals
- Cultural celebrations – Day of the Dead and Cinco de Mayo
At Guzman y Gomez Mexican Kitchen, our mission has always been to reinvent fast-food. Since we opened our first restaurant in 2006, we’ve been OBSESSED with food, bringing the incredible energy of Mexican culture to Australians across the country during breakfast, lunch and dinner, committed to serving the freshest fast food with the best local ingredients.
Ready to join the family? Apply now to start the conversation.
Looking for reliable staff with full availability