BUILD A DEEPER CAPABILITY
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Caval Ridge Mine is based 5kms south of Moranbah in the Bowen Basin.
Thiess is seeking an experienced Serviceperson for a permanent employment opportunities working on our Caval Ridge coal mining project. Reporting into the Maintenance Supervisor, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Service heavy earthmoving equipment
- Conduct refueling operations
- Assist fitters where required
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- General workshop duties
WHAT THIESS CAN DO FOR YOU
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- $5,000 referral bonuses
- Thiess’ commitment to ongoing training & development
- Even time, lifestyle rosters
- Permanent full-time positions
- Salary sacrifice options – Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
- Prior experience working as a serviceperson on a mine site
- HR driver’s licence
- Service mine and plant competencies
- Demonstrated experience working in the mining and heavy earthmoving industry, or hydraulic excavator industry
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Be committed to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
- Desirable tickets;
- Working at heights
- EWP - High Risk
- Forklift - High Risk
- Confined space
- Franna ticket
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.