JRT Group is a civil contracting business delivering a range of projects in the residential, commercial and government sectors, with a large fleet of plant, heavy machinery, truck and light plant.
Exciting opportunities have become available for self-motivated Women and Men to join the JRT Team, working between both our Rockhampton and Yeppoon Workshops, as well as servicing our local sites.
Specially, we are currently seeking to onboard a Trades Assistant/ Serviceman who.
What you can offer JRT:
- Current Driver's license and own transport
- HR Licence
- Mechanically minded
- Self Motivated – Energetic – Team Player – Great Attitude
- Respectful – Strive for the Highest Standards
- Physically fit
What JRT can offer you:
- Training opportunities and career development
- Personal Development
- Professional Team to work and train with
- Employee discount and offers with various retailers which include JB HI-FI, Better Electrical, BCF, Webjet, Michael Hill, Caltex and so much more.
- Permanent employment
- Salary sacrifice and employee benefit options
- Wages paid on a weekly basis
- Flexible working arrangements
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, high output work environment, train and learn to a High Standard, then this is the job for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you on the team.