ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Do you enjoy solving technical problems?
We have the right job for you!
Atlas Copco Specialty Rental division provides tailor made solutions with our unique rental fleet of air compressors, power generators, nitrogen generators, dryers, boosters and steam boilers.
You will be the face of the Atlas Copco brand for service and reliability, spending most of your time visiting and supporting our customers.
The role will involve travel and service work at customer sites within your region and occasional travel outside your region including on-site operator work involving multiple nights away.
Your main responsibility will be to perform:
- Routine preventative service and maintenance
- Attend breakdowns
- Identify faults
- Commissioning and decommissioning of our fleet.
What we expect of you
- Mechanical / Electrical or Heavy Mobile equipment trade or qualifications are essential
- Dedication to safety and compliance
- Flexible responsiveness to customers’ demands – this can occasionally mean working outside normal working hours
- You are a self-starter who will take ownership of meeting the customer’s needs
- Ability to work independently while reporting remotely to the regional support office
- Familiarity with manufacturing/mining/O&G/production or assembly-plant working conditions is desirable
- Experience working in a workshop/repair environment
- Microsoft Office suite competence
- Valid driver‘s license
- Forklift license is desirable
What you can expect from us
- Annual bonus potential
- Work Ute
- Have your birthday off on us!
- Extra income Opportunities
- Supportive Team environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop
Location: Mackay, QLD.
Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, as well as relevant police background check may be conducted on applicants as part of the recruitment process.
Start your journey of endless opportunities! Apply NOW!