About the business
Onsite Rental Group (Onsite) is a specialist B2B equipment rental business. We have over 30 years' experience in this industry, with 450+ employees, across 30+ branches and targeted co-locations. With more than 70,000+ pieces of equipment, our strategically placed national branch network ensures we can fulfill our customers' rental plant and machinery requirements wherever their next project is located, whilst remaining nimble enough to support local projects.
About the Role
We are looking for a Service Technician to join our team in Emerald on a permanent full time basis. Based in our Workshop and reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining the assets of the Branch.
In this role, you will -
- Carry out mechanical inspections, servicing and repairs in accordance with manufactures & OHS requirements
- Ensure jobs are logged in our service module and all paperwork is completed daily
- Monitor and record parts usage
- Ensure Occupational Health and Safety requirements, Safe Operating Procedures and Safe Operating Practices are adhered to at all times
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have -
- A trade qualification – mechanical, hydraulics, fitter and/or auto electrical (or similar)
- Forklift, EWP or OHS cards/licences (not essential but are highly regarded)
- Sound attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Hire industry experience (not essential but are highly regarded)
Benefits and Perks
At Onsite, we are committed to creating a positive workplace culture, and we provide a range of benefits to assist our employees in their personal and professional lives, including:
- Excellent base rate + housing allowance + opportunities for overtime (paid at penalty rates)
- Family friendly Mon - Fri roster
- Salary Continuance Insurance + Best Doctors Referral program
- Ongoing training and career development
- Access to discounted health insurance through our corporate partner
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now.
Onsite is committed to achieving a diverse and socially inclusive workforce.