Your new company
We are an industry leader in the mining and civil earthmoving industries with over 50 years’ experience and operate a large fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment across Australia. We take pride in our people, our safety culture and maintaining our equipment to a high standard. We are the mining services contractor for Bravus’ Carmichael Mine and together we are creating jobs and opportunities for regional Queensland.
We are seeking an experienced Service Supervisor to manage the day-to-day operations of all Servicing tasks relating to Carmichael's mobile fleet.
Townsville and Rockhampton are our primary recruitment hubs, and we are also offering flights from Mackay. We also encourage and will consider applicants from all regional Queensland communities.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinating the safe and cost-effective Servicing of all equipment, including documentation and reporting
- Ensure Services are executed within safety, time and cost requirements
- Focused on continuous improvement, with ability to lead teams to develop and implement solutions
- Promote and maintain a positive safety culture and record within the team.
- Must have extensive experience in overseeing servicing on a mine site
- Trade certificate in Mobile Plant Maintenance or equivalent
- Demonstrated success in maintaining an excellent safety record for teams
- Current Mining Supervisor – G1, G8, G9 (formerly S1, S2, S3)
- Current Carry out the Risk Management Process – G2 (RIIRIS402D)
- Current Standard 11 & Drivers Licence & Coal Board Medical.
- Attractive salary
- 7/7 Roster
- Permanent opportunity with meals, camp accommodation and PPE provided
- Paid FIFO Rockhampton, Townsville, or Mackay
At MacKellar our core values are Integrity, Caring, Respect, and Courage. We take pride in our people and our safety culture.
Join the team today by clicking "Apply Now".
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.