Permanent, Full Time
$37.80 per hour
We are currently seeking a passionate and professional OSHC Service Manager to join and oversee our PCYC Allenstown OSHC Service. As the Service Manager, you will have the ability and support to lead your team within an innovative culture at the Service and bring excellent communication and knowledge to your role. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What we can offer!
- In addition to your remuneration, enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits of up to $18,550 per annum tax free! This will allow you to take home more of your income before it is taxed.
- Generous reward and recognition program to be implemented soon!
- Flexible working options may be available!
- Free PCYC Gym Membership
- Support and oversee your passionate team of Educators
- Comprehensive online induction and site-specific orientation plus targeted professional development that meets your specific needs
- Be a part of creating a positive environment for the development of young people
- Our work environment has a strong team work ethic where we live by our PCYC Queensland values - Respect, Leadership, Commitment, Passion and Teamwork.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will lead and manage the service to ensure operation in line with Government Regulations, Legislation, National Quality Framework and organisational requirements. A key focus of the roll will be to build and maintain stakeholder relationships to increase commitment to the PCYC brand, while inspiring a supportive culture of safety in line with PCYC Queensland values. If this sounds like you, download our Position Description to learn more.
- Qualified Service Managers require minimum Diploma in childhood studies or other qualifications recognised by the regulatory authority
- Unqualified Service Managers require minimum Certificate III in childhood studies or other qualifications recognised by the regulatory authority AND working towards a Diploma in childhood studies or other qualifications recognised by the regulatory authority
- Ability to take on responsibility of Nominated supervisor
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations governing OSHC operations
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a multidisciplinary OSHC team
- Hold a Working with Children Check/Blue Card (or able to obtain)
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate (or able to obtain))
Please note: Working with Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies. All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
PCYC is committed to achieving and supporting a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as well as people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.
For more information, please contact the Area Manager, Katie Cheshire at 0427 674 519