Rockhampton Mazda is one of the oldest family owned dealerships in Queensland affording an opportunity for the right candidate to help shape and advance the business.
This position is a great opportunity for an established Fixed Operations Manager looking to take on a new challenge or an experienced Service Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
Reporting directly to and working closely with the Dealer Principal the Fixed Operations Manager will oversee the service and repair of vehicles brought into the dealership to ensure profitability and excellence in customer satisfaction and retention.
We are proud to represent our new car franchise; Rockhampton Mazda as well as our pre-owned vehicles providing servicing for a diverse range of cars around the Capricorn Coast, Central Highlands and Central Queensland regions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class experience at every step along their ownership journey.
Leadership: Ensure service and parts teams are motivated and trained, set goals based on individual skill levels, and maintain a positive environment to promote employee morale.
Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of expertise, run an efficient service and parts department focusing on customer satisfaction while ensuring profitability.
About the role
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees in fixed operations; Apprentice’s, Mechanics, service advisors and spare parts employees, aligning activities with the company’s business plan
- Ensuring all customer concerns are managed in a professional and responsible manner, ensuring a positive outcome
- Innovate and engage your team to ensure the workshop is operating at optimum capacity and KPI's are achieved
- Achievement of sales budgets and Gross profit whilst monitoring and management of departmental expenses
- Ensuring a high degree of workshop productivity and efficiency
- Striving for and maintaining a customer satisfaction index that is in the top percentile for Queensland and nationally
- Proven ability to manage the performance of others, fostering teamwork and empowering others to succeed
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to grow the business while maintaining customer satisfaction
- oversee and managing the database to ensure all customers with overdue services are sent reminders to futureproof bookings for our business.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive service operations
- Professionally presented with a high attention to detail
- Proven leadership experience including the ability to motivate + engage a team towards delivering exemplary customer service
- Experience implementing efficiency processes
- Experience leading a team in a high volume sales / service environment
- Excellent time management skills, coupled with the ability prioritize + multi task
- Proven ability to delegate + recruit appropriate support mechanisms
We are a stand-alone, family owned Mazda dealership, established for over 54 years with a loyal client base and a strong group of engaged staff.
If you have the experience managing and motivating a service department, and are inspired to join our enthusiastic team we would love to hear from you.
Please Email your resume to email@example.com
Here is why you should join our Team:
We offer our people extensive training and development opportunities with access to a range of employee benefits including vehicle purchasing and service discounts.
Rockhampton Mazda is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.