We are seeking a dedicated Service Desk Officer to join our dynamic team and play a vital role in delivering high-quality digital services to our end users.
As a Service Desk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing first-point-of-contact support for end user digital services, adhering to company policies and standards.
- Receiving, logging, resolving, and escalating service requests and incidents efficiently.
- Analyzing and resolving requests to maximize resolution at the initial contact, or allocating requests to appropriate resolver groups.
- Promptly and accurately allocating calls and managing queues while acting as a Subject Matter Expert for incident and request management.
- Providing timely and accurate updates to call logging systems, identifying urgency and impact, and ensuring stakeholder communication.
- Responding to customer requests within agreed service level timeframes and educating customers on digital technologies.
- Installing software to digital standards, ensuring proper configuration, connectivity, and functionality.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of Service Desk and Desktop Support improvements, processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Contributing to innovation and continuous improvement in the Service Desk function and Digital Platforms.
- Completed a Microsoft or CompTIA Certification, or demonstrated experience in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience in working in an IT Support Function and providing subject matter expertise.
- Knowledge of Service Desk systems and IT Tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in resolving problems with PC systems, peripherals, desktop operating systems, and common desktop applications.
- Understanding of IT service principles and service levels.
- High-level effective communication, teamwork, stakeholder management, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work in a high-performing, motivated, and proactive team.
- Customer-centric approach and a forward-thinking mindset.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing or updating work instructions/processes and facilitating training.
- Ability to work consultatively within and across teams.
- Experience with deployment and configuration scripts on a Microsoft platform.
- Experience with deploying software installation packages using scripts and packaging tools.
- Strong aptitude for adapting to emerging technologies in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a highly motivated and customer-focused IT professional with a passion for innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our mission of providing top-quality digital services to our clients.
How to Apply:
Follow the Apply button and submit your CV.
Contact Aleisha Murray at Data#3 on 0481 516 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not meet the role criteria but are still interested in hearing about opportunities through Data#3, please also get in touch for more information on our other available positions!