With a staff force of 38,000 we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless will be a great choice for you.
As a Senior Service Supervisor, you will implement and administer planning and processes for maintenance, repair, installation, warranty, compliance procedures, documentation, and account management.
Your responsibilities will include the following (but not limited to):
- Provide input into the Service Division Business Plan and Budget, and actively participate in encouraging innovation; provide feedback on achievement, recommend and implement necessary changes to achieve set goals.
- Contribute to the Implementation of effective work practices to achieve set goals and communicate agreed practices throughout the service team.
- Undertake necessary steps to achieve gross profit for the division by pricing work within guideline values, administering mark ups, efficiently planning and scheduling activities for Service Technicians, and communicating information.
- Evaluate and organise site and scheduling activities to maximise opportunity and minimise risk.
- Assist with the gathering and recording of database information to maintain accurate records on current and changing needs.
- Oversee all activities related to warranty provisions to ensure the delivery of compliance with contract; and provide cost effective solutions.
- Engage in liaison with customers for all Territory Accounts to ensure relationship building with customers and retention of accounts. Provide feedback to the Service Manager on customer feedback and potential customer concerns.
- Compile and price quotations for service repairs and upgrades.
- Zero Harm focus
- Maintaining technical knowledge
- Providing customer relations
- Supervising and leading others
- Interpreting and communicating information
- Providing problem solving and analytical skills
- Providing creative thinking
- Maintaining literacy with Microsoft Office
- Managing staff and building teams
- Experience in pricing quotations
- HVAC and/or Electrical licences
- QBCC licence
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and Inclusive Culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good Employee Benefits and Entitlements
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and police check