About this Opportunity
- Continuing, Full Time
- Digital Services
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $108,353 to $118,502 pa (including salary of $91,560 to $100,136 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
An exciting opportunity is available for a Senior Service Analyst – Service Systems to join our Digital Services Directorate. You will work within a strong, innovative and agile team environment that focuses on supporting the development and monitoring of the IT Service Management tool. This role critically monitors the use of the system to ensure that we are maintaining high levels of quality service outcomes and provides advice on improvements and enhancements using industry and best practice solutions. This role works closely with Digital Services, PaC and other service areas to understand system use and support their needs and requirements to best utilise the system.
This requires the ability to be in step with emerging trends in user experience. We’re a high-growth business area that works to deliver high quality tech support, monitoring of service quality statistics and performance metrics, as well as identifying industry trends and best practice solutions.
Your role will include driving improvements to processes, tools and the knowledge base, effective day-to-day management of workload and contact channels, delivery of coaching and feedback to improve team capability and the effective handling of escalated/sensitive issues with stakeholders.
If you are passionate about improving customer service outcomes and have a continuous service improvement mindset combined with extensive experience leading and improving Service Management, this role provides an exciting opportunity to join a like-minded team re-shaping Service Delivery within the organisation.
- Qualifications/certifications in Project Management methodologies, ITIL and/or Business Analysis.
- Working with teams to manage continual improvement in Digital Services through the implementation and monitoring of Service Management principles, procedures, and policies using the Service Management System.
- Working with management to carry out incremental, planned, and unplanned break fixes and improvements within Service Management System, underpinned by Service Management principles.
- Managing small to large scale projects alongside the Client Services Leadership team in order to deliver Service Management System improvements. This includes implementing sustained continual service improvements and opportunities to expand current service offerings and channels.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives