Total remuneration value of $310,600 p.a. (L13 – L14); $342,715 p.a. (L13 – L18) or $443,008 p.a. (L18 – L25), comprised of: *Part Time figures calculated pro rata.
- A salary between $163,465 – $168,573 p.a. (L13 – L14)
- A salary between $163,465 – $188,800 p.a. (L13 – L18)
- A salary between $188,800 – $225,777 p.a. (L18 – L25)
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to this role include:
- Professional Development Leave - 3.6 weeks p.a.
- 5 weeks p.a. (required to work on public holidays)
- Over-time, on-call and recall allowance - paid per occurrence
- Inaccessibility Incentive Allowance $20,700 per annum
- 100% paid after twelve months completion period.
- 25% paid in three monthly instalments thereafter.
Other Benefits include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing $17,000 grossed up taxable value (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and “How you will be Assessed” section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) CH2G434434.