Salary Information (L13 – L14)
Total remuneration value of $310,499 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $163,465 - $168,573 p.a.
Salary Information (L13 – L18)
Total remuneration value of $342,615 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $163,465 - $188,800 p.a.
Salary Information (L18 – L25)
Total remuneration value of $405,824 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $188,800 - $225,777 p.a.
Other Benefits Include:
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
- Professional Development Leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance ($21,500 p.a.)
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Over-time and on-call allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and “How you will be Assessed” section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK2K458187.