- Fantastic career opportunity for growth and development with a leading training organisation
- Attractive remuneration on offer
- Flexible working arrangements | work from an office or utilise remote opportunities
Join an expanding training organisation and bring your experience to develop a longstanding and rewarding career
About the Company:
Well established in QLD since 2008, MyneSight opened in Wollongong in 2020 as a base to deliver training contracts as well as public offerings in NSW and to further expand across the East Coast of Australia. With the recent acquisition of the Australian Institute of Mining, we are now seeking to grow our workforce furthermore to support this new professional development area of management and executive.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31900), MyneSight delivers accredited training and consulting services to the resources, ports, industrial and public sectors.
MyneSight is part of Metarock Group Limited. Metarock is an ASX listed public company and the parent company of Mastermyne (Underground Coal Mining) and Pybar Mining Services (Underground Hard Rock Mining). With a combined workforce of more than 2000 employees operating across the East Coast of Australia and in parts of Western Australia, we’ve maintained a strong footprint for over 20 years providing contract mining services to coal and metalliferous clients.
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to the Senior Instructional Designer, this role will suit either an experienced learning design professional, or someone with limited experience but keen to expand on their existing knowledge in Instructional Design.
You will be responsible for taking a request from the training team and transforming a client need or product into a creative and innovative learning delivery strategy/solution, either designed for online or face to face delivery. As part of the Instructional Design team, you will own the development of a broad range of learning materials across a number of different industries.
In addition to our offices based in Queensland and New South Wales, we offer flexible working arrangements and welcome applications from interstate candidates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creation of material to support delivery of MyneSight and Australian Institute of Mining’s learning Strategy. This includes digital platforms, face to face delivery, bespoke video and immersive learning experiences.
- Work with SMEs to re-write sourced content and make learning materials appropriate to the audience and on brand.
- Use digital authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Rise and Storyline) that meets the requirements of the proposed learning strategies.
- Ideally, you have worked previously as an instructional designer for an educational institute
- Comfortable learning new systems
- Someone who can put their creative “stamp” on our existing training material to enhance the end product
- Knowledge of using contemporary instructional design and adult learning principles to design, develop, implement, and review learning material (face to face and online/blended delivery).
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice and a methodical design approach to learning (Cert IV Training and Assessment would be highly regarded).
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experienced working on multiple projects
- Great time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced graphic design skills using the Adobe Suite of products.
- Intermediate to advanced end to end video editing experience.
About our “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Metarock tailored leadership programs;
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Metarock each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties;
- Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Metarock employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging;
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
We have a strong philosophy of growing our own at Mastermyne. No matter your role we support our people to ignite their own learning journeys and this role is no different. It’s part of how we do business and is one of the reasons why people stick with us. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people to join our growing family that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward.
For initial enquiries please contact our Recruitment Team on 07 4963 0400 or apply directly via the “Apply Now” button.