Educators & Senior Educators | Gladstone | Above Award Wages
We're Goodstart, a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia's children to have the best possible start in life!
Are you an Educator or Senior Educator who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
We have a number of opportunities across a variety of our Centres in the Gladstone Region who are looking for new team members to join them. So if you are looking for a change, and ready to work for an organisation where you will be appreciated for the work that you do, I would love to hear from you.
Why choose Goodstart?
There are so many reasons to join the Goodstart family. Let's start with the benefits!
- Better pay - Above Award Wages - Be appreciated for the work that you do!
- Full-time and Part-time Opportunities available
- Paid Professional Development
- Wellbeing focus - You'll get two days off per year
- Additional Leave - You'll have the option to purchase extra leave for an even greater work/life balance
- 4 weeks paid parental leave - increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
- Retail Discounts - you'll save money on health insurance, general insurance, travel and technology
- Generous Childcare Discounts - Get 50% off your childcare gap fees
Should you wish to discuss these opportunities further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on - Anita (07) 3918 2358 or email me at email@example.com, I would love to hear from you.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.