Salary Information (DO2):
Total remuneration value of up to $170,145 p.a. is comprised of;
- A salary between $131,584 - $145,487 p.a.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to this role include:
- Paid Professional development leave – three (3) days per annum
- Professional development allowance - $1,738 per annum
- Rural and remote allowance – additional 7.5% of the base salary
- Relocation assistance (including contents and car)
- Accommodation assistance (for short term)
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) GL2A404147.
Explore: Gladstone Region