We are an industry leader in the mining and civil earthmoving industries with over 50 years’ experience and a large fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment across Australia. We take pride in our people, our safety culture and maintaining our equipment to a high standard.
We are seeking an energetic and highly experienced leader for our Site Admin team. The role will be 5/2/4/3 roster, FIFO from Rocky or Townsville and will be required to manage a team of 8 administrators as well as develop and implement strong admin processes and procedures to assist with the smooth running of operations across multiple departments on site.
To be successful in this role applicants must have the following:
At least 5 years of strong leadership and management within a Site Admin environment
- Proven ability to provide effective leadership and gain the trust of reports
- Exceptional people management skills, with the skills and experience to manage through difficult situations and provide positive solutions to the business
- Strong leadership, conflict resolution and team building skills with the ability to effectively delegate tasks to meet business needs
- Positive approach to change, with a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to implement change that will streamline processes
- Collaborative approach to working with management on site, as well as building strong relationships with offsite departments, and keeping them informed
- Proven ability to remain calm and focused in high volume / high pressure situations
- Ability to develop the skills of your team to provide high functioning support services
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 (or willingness to obtain)
Are you an experienced leader who likes a challenge and can manage up and down, then we want to talk to you!.
Only those with the relevant experience and qualifications will be considered.
We are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
We actively encourage applications from any background.