- Opportunity to join one of our leading mining clients
- Site based administration role
- Monday to Friday roster
About the Role:
WorkPac are seeking a Senior Admin Assistant for our client, a leading global mining group that focuses on finding, mining, and processing the Earth's mineral resources. This position offers a Monday to Friday roster, located at the Yarwun Alumina Refinery. This role is for a 2-month duration, with the possibility for 4-6 months extension.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding contractors to site
- Support and guide suppliers with the onboarding process
- Assist Rio Tinto Teams with contractor site access requirements
- Monitor contractor and company compliance on site
- Use different onboarding and payment systems eg SAP
- Reporting on contractors
Skills and Experience:
- Administration experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong skills in use of Microsoft office, particularly excel
- Site required medical
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Reference Code: 7396J202342902
Click on the Apply Now
For further enquiries, please contact Maddison Copley via (08) 6462 1194 or via Maddison.firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
The WorkPac Group is Australia’s largest privately owned workforce services business with over 1.3 million registered candidates. We offer tailored solutions in recruitment, skills and career development across Mining, Construction, Healthcare and more. Our consistent promise to both candidates and clients is that choosing WorkPac is always a ‘Good Move’.