Are you a dedicated professional with a passion for security operations management? Corporate Protection Australia (CPA) is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Security Operations Coordinator in Gladstone. This position offers a unique opportunity to lead and shape the security division's operations in the Gladstone region.
As the Security Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating, supervising, managing, and maintaining the operational requirements for CPA's Security Division in Gladstone. Your role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities, including recruitment, training and development, roster management, asset management, logistics, and document control. The SOC plays a crucial role in ensuring that the Security Division consistently meets or exceeds contracted Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and delivers top-tier security services across all areas.
Here are some key responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Assist the Senior Operations Coordinator in ensuring appropriate staffing levels and staff suitability.
- Supervise, develop, and mentor CPA Security Supervisors.
- Manage recruitment of qualified staff for the Security Division.
- Ensure roster compliance by managing a pool of permanent and casual staff.
- Maintain a high standard of personnel performance and conduct.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of security operational protocols.
- Ensure compliance with administrative requirements for client sites.
- Manage Proof of Delivery documentation.
- Act as a client contact for information dissemination and client meetings.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of HSE and Quality Management systems.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- QLD Security Licence
- Current Apply Advanced First Aid
- Proof of working rights in Australia
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- High-level communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrable leadership and team management skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of computer systems
- Military, Law Enforcement, Security, or Corrections background
- Certificate 4 in Risk Management and Security or equivalent
- Relevant Diploma
Our CPA Benefits:
- Access to quality Workplace Health & Safety education and training through our in-house Registered Training Organisation [RTO] Baseline Training Pty Ltd (Employees get discounted rates on training)
- HCF - Health Insurance benefits including your hospital excess cover of $750 paid for.
- Reward Gateway - full access to a reward system employee platform that brings employee benefits, discounts and perks, with discounts on services, retail products and more.
- Culture focused workplace
- Professional supportive teamwork environment
- Commitment to career development
- Referral reward system
Why join Corporate Protection?
We are Australia’s largest private emergency services company operating in the fields of remote medicine, rescue, and security for over 25 years.
We are a proud family-owned business, our success has been built on our core values and the importance of family – if the family is happy our workforce is happy, it is a key element of our core values.
“Corporate Protection Australia acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which our company is located and where we conduct our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.”
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Name: Katie Biasillo Email: firstname.lastname@example.org