Secretary/Clerk - Commercial/Property/Succession
Swanwick Murray Roche is currently recruiting a secretary or clerk position for its commercial/property/succession law team. Established in 1892, SMR is one of CQ's leading law firms with a strong following from many long term clients and connections operating in CQ.
In this role, you will work part of a team dedicated to looking after the best interests of our clients.
- Document preparation and drafting correspondence
- Electronic diary management
- Conveyancing support
- Preparation of Contracts, Agreements and Leases
- ASIC and Titles Office searches
- Preparation of Court forms and Briefs
- Liaising with internal and external clients as required
- General administrative duties such as photocopying and scanning
- Telephone enquiries and making appointments
- Providing support to other team members as needed
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive annual salary
- Education and training opportunities available
- Regular social events to support team culture
- Experience is desired but not necessary. Bachelor of law students/graduates are welcome to apply and will be favourably considered (opportunities for promotion exist). Relevant experience in customer service positions will also be favourably considered.
- You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will demonstrate an eye for detail approach to your tasks and pride in your work
- You will have the ability to prioritise competing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Leap and Pexa (preferred but not essential)
Your ability to work well in a team environment, coupled with a proactive "can do" attitude and a willingness to learn is essential for your success in this role.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
For any further enquiries, please contact Robert Rooney on (07) 4931 1888
All communication will be strictly confidential.