Trinity College Gladstone is seeking a Secondary Maths teacher, who is able to teach from a Christian worldview. The role is permanent, full-time commencing Term 1, 2024.
We are a growing, independent, co-educational Christian College centrally located in the port city of Gladstone, Queensland. Trinity has grown to offer a seamless educational program from Kindergarten to Year 12, all on one innovative campus, with over 590 students.
Trinity is committed to developing 21st Century skills, following the Australian National Curriculum, as well as providing unique learning opportunities for students, such as inquiry-based learning, collaborative learning, and digital deliveries, using Apple TVs, MacBooks and iPads.
Our staff are a team of wonderfully committed people, who are all at Trinity for one purpose - to deliver quality Christian education and serve God. Staff wellbeing is important, and we are committed to supporting you and partnering with you on this journey and developing you professionally.
Advantages of working at Trinity College:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pastoral support in a community which values staff and student wellbeing
- The opportunity to teach students who love Trinity and love learning
- An Apple iPad/MacBook for work use
- Full tech support (by our amazing IT team) as and when needed
- Have experience teaching secondary years (including teaching pracs - graduates are welcome to apply) with a high degree of teaching competence
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate sensitively and confidentially with parents, students and other staff
- Able to build and maintain quality working relationships and student rapport
- Highly organised and take pride in the planning and preparation of your classes
- Embrace opportunities to present professional practice and further develop skills and knowledge across the College
- Committed Christian, active in your church and can subscribe to the College’s Statement of Faith found on our website: Confession of Faith
- Queensland College of Teachers registration
- Entitled to work in Australia
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of a wonderful community-filled school, please request an application form from the Executive Assistant by email: firstname.lastname@example.org