About this Opportunity
- Continuing, Part Time (0.8 FTE – 58 hrs/fortnight)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Bundaberg or Rockhampton
- Higher Education Worker Level 4
- Total Remuneration $63,292 to $66,851 pa (including salary of $53,483 to $56,490 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
Are you looking for an opportunity which will provide you with a broad range of experience, and take you to the next level in your career? The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is seeking a motivated individual to provide a broad range of administrative support to staff and students. You will have a strong administration background and have proven ability to work well with colleagues at all levels. A key role in this position is to provide administration support to the Pathway to Medicine team, and to the Office of the Dean as required.
Your outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, coupled with a "can-do" attitude, make you a valuable asset to the team. You demonstrate initiative and prioritise tasks within set timeframes, while delivering exceptional customer service to others.
- Proficient in the operation of computers including detailed knowledge of business support software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database systems.
- Knowledge, or ability to quickly acquire knowledge of University’s policies, procedures, programs and requirements.
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills with demonstrated initiative and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team based work environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Job Requisition ID: 3055
When submitting your application, please include:
Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position.
Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and CQUniversity’s domestic and international student graduates with post-study work rights are encouraged to apply.