WorkPac in conjunction with our Tier 1 international mining client are seeking an experienced Scheduler/Planner with previous experience in P6.
About the Role:
This opportunity will see you working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and business partners to develop and maintain detailed schedules in SAP to evaluate, plan and manage programs shutdowns for their Central Queensland refinery. Your main objective will be to develop and maintain schedules, but in addition, you may be required to assist in managing project costs.
You will be working Monday – Friday in the Gladstone office.
• Create, maintain and manage executable work orders and accurate short-term plans aligned to the maintenance strategy
• Manage the Shutdown schedule and advise on the priorities to maintain critical path.
• Schedule Resources as per the approved Pre, Execute and Post Shut Schedules
• Provide In-field Area Progress Tracking
• Produce Daily Discipline Look Ahead Schedules
• Update Outage Milestone Tracking, including delays, encountered
• Proven experience in a project controls/services environment in mining, oil/gas, or heavy industrial sectors
• Competencies in stakeholder engagement with internal parties within a project management environment
• SAP knowledge required, with a strong understanding of MS Suite and P6, highly desired
• Demonstrated brownfield project planning across multiple projects simultaneously i.e.Sustaining Capital
Job Reference Number: 7226J202322560
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button. For more information please contact: WorkPac Principal Consultant: Rebecca Ross (02) 4927 7766 quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.