Steeline Matrix Steel is one of Queensland’s largest privately owned manufacturers of Colorbond roofing and rainwater goods including sheds and fencing. Proudly family owned and operated for over 30 years, with 7 strategic branch locations across QLD and northern NSW.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, outgoing person to join our Gladstone sales office as a Scheduler / Customer Service Officer, providing excellent service to account and retail customers. This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding individual looking for long term stable employment with a nationally recognized company.
Qualifications & experience
• Sales experience within the building industry
• Metal roofing sales and product knowledge an advantage
• Great sales & communication skills
• Good work ethic & team player
• Good mathematical skills
• Computer skills including Word and Outlook
Tasks & responsibilities
- Building new relationships with builders and trade accounts
- Site measure ups and quality assurance
- Retail sales and over the counter sales
- Respond to email and phone enquiries
- Coordinating Sub-Contractors
- General office duties as required
The ideal candidate will also possess a strong passion for growth, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. This position would ideally suit a candidate working within the building industry looking for a new opportunity. A current forklift licence would be advantageous.
An attractive salary package for the right candidate is on offer.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter Attention John - email@example.com
All applications will be held in strict confidence and only successful applicants will be contacted.