MI Scaffold are currently seeking High Risk Work Licenced Scaffolders to join our ever-growing team with long term work packages now available throughout 2023.
If the above is what you are seeking now is the time to grab that chance!
Opportunities currently exist in the Gladstone region of Queensland with ongoing work packages both locally and in the mining sector.
Candidates we are wishing to hear from will hold the below essential skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience working within the mining, construction, marine and maintenance industries.
- Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Scaffold High Risk Work Licence
- Construction Industry Induction White Card
- Current or previous Safe Work at Heights Qualifications
- Current or previous Confined Space Entry Qualifications
- Hold a current 3 Site Medi Pass or the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and ongoing regular D&A testing.
- Must be local or willing to relocate, no DIDO or FIFO is offered for these positions.
- Standard 11 Surface Induction.
- Queensland Coal Board Medical.
- Security explosives clearance licence.
- Hold current inductions for QAL, BSL, Orica Yarwun, RTAY and Gladstone Ports.
- Current industry CTO's. (W@H, Scaffolding, Confined Space)
- Previous experience working with Lahyer Scaffolding.
To discuss our opportunities further please feel free to contact us on email via email@example.com
If you fit the above criteria and would like to join our dynamic team and increase your skill set, please submit your confidential application, inclusive of resume and colour copies of relevant qualifications and competencies via this ad using the "Apply Now" button.