Saraji are seeking the interest of experienced multi skilled operators
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance (BMA) is a world-class business, built on the strengths of BHP Billiton and Mitsubishi. BMA is part of the world's largest diversified resources company managing various mines and a port in Central Queensland. Opportunities are currently available for competent and experienced multi-skilled operators to fill positions across our open cut sites.
• Dump Truck Operators (CAT 797 and 793)
• Ancillary Operators
• Excavator/Shovel Operators
• Loader Operators
• Dozer Operators (D10/D11)
In addition to an overriding commitment to safety, essential requirements of the role include:
• Demonstrated commitment to ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace including willingness to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with site procedures
• A sound technical knowledge and experience in equipment operation
• Continuous improvement mindset and aptitude to learn and acquire new digital and technological skills
• Willingness to proactively contribute ideas to solve problems and improve existing processes and tools.
Why not you? Why not now? To learn more about why you should work at BMA, click here: https://youtu.be/zN9uQ9_QTgQ
• The successful candidate will have:
• Current water truck, grader and/or dozer skill essential
• Excavator or electric shovel skill highly regarded
• Unrestricted ‘C' Class Driver's licence essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively integrate into new teams and focus on teamwork
About our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks, which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants' suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.